Saturday, August 31, 2013

Intro

I miss writing a.k.a blogging. Seriously.. I used to blog during my 'free working time' in KK (klinik kesihatan). Hehe. Nampak sangat dulu kerja goyang kaki =) Now, I'm back to Klang Valley. Working in one of the tertiary goverment hospital here, in one of the busiest department, Obstetric & Gynaecology. I've been here for 2 months plus. Started feeling comfortable and finally got time to blog again. T_T

But why am I creating  a new blog??

I found myself previously suka tulis mengarut. Kihkihkih. So I decided to start whole over again. I don't want to 'mengarut' and 'membebel' throughout my entries. Hoping this time I can something informative, beneficial & useful for my readers. Insyaallah. (bunyinya poyo bangat)

To start with, for those who doesn't know me yet.

Name: Haneem
Age: =)
Status: Happily married till now (and everafter)
Husband: Syah
Child: Irfan (expecting his lil brother in Dec this year)
Location: Sungai Buloh

and... this is us. Latest pica from Aidilfitri 2o13


No comments:

Post a Comment